EventWise NI prides itself on being the number one provider of Compassion Focused Therapy training in NI and ROI and a leading provider of Compassion Focused Therapy UK workshops.
We feel a responsibility to stay abreast of all things mental health and this article from the Education Executive highlights some key concerns that many people will face going forward. For many of us, returning to normality after multiple lockdowns and a whole year spent indoors, will feel like a big step! Anxiety, stress and fear are likely for many who perhaps already struggled with social situations.
The article from the Education Executive website discusses how it is important first and foremost to be kind to yourself if you are struggling with ‘re-entry anxiety’ and how to ‘imagine what you would say to encourage a friend’ and say this to yourself.
For those who already struggle with Complex PTSD, Trauma or Attachment and Relational Trauma, this will be even more difficult. Not forgetting our children, adolescents and young people who have had to sacrifice so many potential memories in the last year without the benefit of tried and tested coping mechanisms. This is where Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT) comes in.
As mentioned before, EventWise NI specialise in CFT training workshops and have the privilege of working with the leading Compassion Focused Therapy trainers, including the man who started it all Professor Paul Gilbert OBE. We are currently working with Prof Paul Gilbert, Dr. Deborah Lee, Kate Lucre and Tobyn Bell, to bring only the best training to our delegates. We also work with Dr. Mary Welford, Dr. Chris Irons, Dr. Charlie Heriot-Maitland, with whom we arrange training for multiple mental health organisations across the island of Ireland.
If you are a psychologist, psychiatrist, counsellor or therapist interested in finding out more about how to use Compassion Focused Therapy in your daily practice or if you wish to further develop your CFT practice, please get in touch or take a look at our upcoming CFT Workshops.
Some of our upcoming events include the following for 2021:
Compassion Focused Therapy UK and Ireland:
- Compassion Focused Therapy for Trauma Workshop – Dr. Deborah Lee [25th & 26th March, 2021] – ONLINE
- Compassion Focused Therapy for Groups – Advanced Workshop – Kate Lucre [30th April, 2021] – ONLINE
- Compassion Focused Therapy Working with Groups Online – Kate Lucre [17th & 18th May, 2021] – ONLINE
- Compassion Focused Therapy Self-Practice Workshop – Dr. Deborah Lee [19th November, 2020] – ONLINE
- Advanced Clinical Skills – Prof. Paul Gilbert OBE – [15th-17th December, 2021] – BELFAST
- Working with Attachment and Relationship Trauma using an Online Platform – Kate Lucre – WEBINAR
- CFT Chairwork – Tobyn Bell – WEBINAR
Compassion Focused Therapy UK and Ireland
We look forward to seeing you at our online events and workshops soon.
To inquire about an upcoming event contact us today.